Color Picker in 4.0 Professional (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

homesteaders6 -> Color Picker in 4.0 Professional (1/10/2016 9:58:45 PM)

Hello! I'm having trouble with my color picker - have been using it just fine, and suddenly, it's disappeared. i don't see the lower menu below the Standard Colors under the color chart, where it should give me the option for More Colors. I don't see any way to bring it back, can anyone help? :)
Thanks! :)

ellengard -> RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional (1/11/2016 1:08:23 AM)

The Eye Dropper tool is available when you want to change the color fill of a shape, text, or headline. It is not available in the "Tint" option of the Image Editor, which is the method for recoloring a clip art or photo. Is it a shape, text or headline that you want to color?

homesteaders6 -> RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional (1/11/2016 8:31:05 AM)

Thanks for the help! :D That's the strange part - the More Colors option under the Tint option under *edit copy* (clip art) has been there since I started using Print Shop 4 prof., a couple of months ago, and yesterday, it just *poof*, was gone, lol. I'm trying to tint clip art and backgrounds :D. Thanks for the eyedropper tip! Well, except, I can't use it for tinting. I see the More colors option for that, too, but yah, not for tinting, I wonder what happened? I have saved clip art that's been tinted, even......lol :) Thank you for helping! :D

ellengard -> RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional (1/11/2016 1:40:44 PM)

You're welcome!
quote:

ORIGINAL: homesteaders6
... the More Colors option under the Tint option under *edit copy* (clip art) has been there since I started using Print Shop 4 prof.

I've only ever seen available and standard colors under Tint (even in the Edit Copy from inside the ClipArt gallery). It would be nice to have more choice in this regard.

homesteaders6 -> RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional (1/11/2016 1:44:46 PM)

Yah, I'm perplexed, but I'm working around it - thank you! :D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.660156E-02