Bold and underline (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

gramma -> Bold and underline (1/22/2016 12:41:01 AM)

I am unable to create a project that does not have the Bold or underline features on. I have carefully created business cards without using the bold or underline features, but when I save it or try to print it the text is bold and all underlined. I have tried to highlight all the text and click once or twice on those features to be sure they were not on as I was advised by a member here yesterday, but it does not stop them from showing up on the printed forms. Please help me figure this out as I am on a deadline to complete a couple orders. Thank you for your help.k

ellengard -> RE: Bold and underline (1/22/2016 2:20:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gramma
I have carefully created business cards without using the bold or underline features, but when I save it or try to print it the text is bold and all underlined.

This is not how the program is supposed to behave and this is not happening when I print with PrintMaster 7.0. There is a technical problem with your installation so you will need to submit a tech support ticket here:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3708

As a quick workaround, save your project as PDF. Then open the PDF with Adobe Reader and print it. I tried that and it worked fine. No bolded nor underlined text.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4