Mailing labels starting position (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

teamama -> Mailing labels starting position (2/3/2016 5:40:38 PM)

I am unable to change the starting position on a mailing label. I can select a starting position and it selects that position but when I go to print it, it only prints to position one. I've updated PS to version 3.5.5.0 and updated the drivers on the printer.

ellengard -> RE: Mailing labels starting position (2/3/2016 7:48:40 PM)

I am using Win 7 and the starting position is working for me. e.g. I clicked on position 5 and then changed the number of items to 2. When I printed, I got 2 labels, printed in positions 5 and 6.

So I can't explain why it wouldn't work for you. Are you also using Win 7?

Try printing to a PDF writer. If the resulting PDF gives you the correct positioning, print the PDF.

teamama -> RE: Mailing labels starting position (2/4/2016 12:28:42 AM)

I am using windows 8. I am also selecting a name in mail merge. Then I try selecting the position 3 but it prints in the position 1 each time.

ellengard -> RE: Mailing labels starting position (2/4/2016 1:18:12 PM)

I think you are doing everything correctly, so the problem could be related to Win 8. Submit a tech support ticket here:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3255

Also, there are some printers (e.g. HP all-in-one) that aren't 100% compatible with Print Shop 3.5. If this is your case, you'll have to do the PDF workaround or the low tech solution of peeling off the label and sticking it into position one.

teamama -> RE: Mailing labels starting position (2/4/2016 4:31:36 PM)

Thank you for all of your help. I'll try all of your suggestions

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4