Printmaster 7 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

Joe Lesko -> Printmaster 7 (2/3/2016 6:37:24 PM)

How do I print either the 2 outside pages or the 2 inside pages of a greeting card? When I try to print just the inside pages, the pages show up on the screen in the center of a landscape layout.

ellengard -> RE: Printmaster 7 (2/3/2016 7:32:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joe Lesko
How do I print either the 2 outside pages or the 2 inside pages of a greeting card? When I try to print just the inside pages, the pages show up on the screen in the center of a landscape layout.

The program is quirky* when you ask it to print "select" pages. It's best to print the whole thing. What will happen is that the outside pages print first, then the program stops and tells you to re-insert the card stock. When you click OK, the inside pages will print.

*Each card panel prints separately on its own sheet, in the middle. Not useful.

ellengard -> RE: Printmaster 7 (2/3/2016 7:34:43 PM)

If you are ever unsure as to how the print will be positioned on your paper, just print to the cutePDF printer. That will give you your answer without wasting ink and card stock.

Joe Lesko -> RE: Printmaster 7 (2/4/2016 8:42:30 AM)

quote:

RIGINAL: Joe Lesko

The program is quirky* when you ask it to print "select" pages. It's best to print the whole thing. What will happen is that the outside pages print first, then the program stops and tells you to re-insert the card stock. When you click OK, the inside pages will print.

*Each card panel prints separately on its own sheet, in the middle. Not useful.

______Thank you, I appreciate the answer. This is not the case with Printmaster 18.1. It is a program with less frills, but very effective and easy to use._______________________

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4