Printing problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

BabyBear -> Printing problems (3/1/2016 12:53:14 AM)

I had PrintMaster Platinum 20th anv. edition loved it I got Print Master 7 hopping for updated clip art. So far all I have gotten is a headache I am trying to print a card for my friends and all I get is two sheets of paper instead of a card (and yes I chose card from the projects) I even chose Avery template but it prints upside down and huge taking up two sheets of paper and never mind the card stock. Whats up?

JasonC -> RE: Printing problems (3/1/2016 11:10:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BabyBear

I had PrintMaster Platinum 20th anv. edition loved it I got Print Master 7 hopping for updated clip art. So far all I have gotten is a headache I am trying to print a card for my friends and all I get is two sheets of paper instead of a card (and yes I chose card from the projects) I even chose Avery template but it prints upside down and huge taking up two sheets of paper and never mind the card stock. Whats up?

Is this a double sided print out? If so, it should prompt you to reinsert that sheet to be able to print on the other side. Printers are all designed differently so your results may vary.

ellengard -> RE: Printing problems (3/1/2016 1:55:23 PM)

quote:

... I am trying to print a card for my friends and all I get is two sheets of paper instead of a card (and yes I chose card from the projects) I even chose Avery template but it prints upside down and huge taking up two sheets of paper and never mind the card stock. Whats up?

Do the Print Preview before actually printing. If a problem is indicated, changing a print setting in the print options will fix it. Post a screen capture of your print dialog box with the Options tab open. I may be able to deduce what you need to select.

Another idea:
To avoid wasting ink and paper, File> Export... chose PDF. Review the PDF in Adobe Reader. If the card looks perfect, you can just print it from Adobe Reader.

BabyBear -> RE: Printing problems (3/2/2016 2:05:47 AM)

I hope I,m doing this right I not to good at forums but to all that replied thank you but I have already tried all the suggestions except printing
from acrobat adobe. I am at my witts end.

ellengard -> RE: Printing problems (3/2/2016 4:34:18 PM)

quote:

...I have already tried all the suggestions ...

You haven't posted the screen capture of your print option settings. I am almost positive that a correction of your settings will fix everything, but if you don't show it, I can't tell you what to change.

Also, printing from Adobe Reader only solves the problem if the PDF is correct. Examining the PDF is like looking at the Print Preview. It saves you from wasting ink and paper when it's obvious that the print will not come out right.

BabyBear -> RE: Printing problems (3/3/2016 2:32:28 AM)

ok I think I doing this right. I have only sent a screen shot once in my life and I'm 62. So will some one tell me how to do it I'll give it a shot. If not I'll go back to PM 17 that one works like a dream

But I love some of the new features.

thank you Linda

ellengard -> RE: Printing problems (3/3/2016 10:30:10 AM)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shots#1TC=windows-7

ellengard -> RE: Printing problems (3/3/2016 10:50:11 AM)

This is an example only. The card you choose will require different settings than mine, but you get the idea.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/B7339873FD634A3E863FBE25C9A11113.gif[/image]

BabyBear -> RE: Printing problems (3/6/2016 9:47:17 AM)

thanks for the ans. but I had an email form tec support and they said there were some problems I described that they were working on them I hope so I went back to my older version and got the card out but now my computer is having fits because it;s not compatible with windows 10 so I'm going back to win 8.1 and I had to buy it. I'm not a happy camper.

ellengard -> RE: Printing problems (3/6/2016 2:49:30 PM)

OK, BabyBear, if you are sure it is a technical problem and don't want any help regarding the print options, then I hope tech support will have a fix soon.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
3.515625E-02