calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Truusje -> calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year (3/2/2016 5:04:44 PM)

As the subject line states I am using Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe. I am trying to create a Monthly calendar starting Jan 2017 to Dec 2017. When I created my calendar with the starting date of Jan 2017, it saves all the calendar months starting with this current month. I do not know how to save the calendar without the 2016 months nor how to delete them now that they are saved in my calendar collection.

ellengard -> RE: calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year (3/2/2016 7:27:21 PM)

This program creates a perpetual calendar. You cannot just save a portion of it. It goes forever into the past and forever into the future. You do, however, print a portion of it by selecting a date range.

DEJenc3 -> RE: calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year (3/3/2016 9:08:28 AM)

As ellengard indicated, there's no need to remove older events for the purpose of using or printing your calendar. However, if it's important to you to remove events for a previous year from the calendar, you can make it easier by using the Event View format that displays events in a table. Clicking the Start Date column header will sort them by date. Additionally, you can use the filter, accessed by the drop-down arrow in the upper left of the list screen. Choose "Filter..." at the bottom of the column of choices.

You can select an event or multiple events, right-click, and choose Remove. You'll want to use this with caution. You cannot tell by looking at the table which events are Repeat events. Therefore, it would be very easy to delete events that you intended to continue. Either check each event before removing, or remove ONLY the events you are certain are not repeating.

Truusje -> RE: calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year (3/3/2016 11:30:26 AM)

Thank-you ellengard.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4