PrintShop 3.5 File Extensions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

hlewton -> PrintShop 3.5 File Extensions (3/3/2016 4:33:05 PM)

In previous versions of PrintShop when I saved a ¼ fold card it had an extension of *.car or a sign it had an extension of *.sig, etc. If I save cards or signs or anything else I imagine in PrintShop 3.5 it seems to only an extension of *.PSproj. I can give the projects distinctive names to help me identify them in the future but I’m sure even with distinctive names I will not be able to remember if they are cards, signs, or what. I suppose I could create separate folders for each project type but that seems to defeat the purpose of keeping all PrintShop projects in an easily found folder. I have tried using the “Save As” feature but I do not see any other extension for PrintShop projects other than PSproj. There are other extensions available but, as far as I know, they are not PrintShop extensions. Am I missing something or could my installation of PrintShop have failed to install other PrintShop extensions? In other words is *.PSproj the only file extension available to save PrintShop 3.5 projects?

Thanks

ellengard -> RE: PrintShop 3.5 File Extensions (3/3/2016 4:42:23 PM)

Yes, there is only one extension for this program's project files. It's the same way with MS Word, Adobe Photo Shop, PagePlus,...

hlewton -> RE: PrintShop 3.5 File Extensions (3/3/2016 7:44:32 PM)

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm too traditional in that I hate change. But I'll get used to it since I have no other choice.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4