double side greeting cards using print shop 23 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

Toycon -> double side greeting cards using print shop 23 (3/13/2016 5:00:20 PM)

I am having trouble lining up the print correctly. Using windows 7. On one menu I will chose double sided yet when I go to print, it shows an error and marks it as no double print. Then it prints on 2 pages instead of 1. Also, with the same software, when changing the paper sized from 8.5 x 11 to 7 x 10 (for a smaller card size), I can't get the print to line up correctly. Please help.

ellengard -> RE: double side greeting cards using print shop 23 (3/13/2016 7:16:51 PM)

Did you perform the double-sided printing wizard setup? I think also that you must have a printer capable of duplex printing (can automatically flip your card stock for you).

My personal preference is to not use double-sided printing because it can be one more thing that can go wrong [;)]. In the print options, I choose to print INSIDE ONLY. After the paper comes out, I flip it over and re-insert. Then I do another print command to print OUTSIDE ONLY. Works every time. Just make a note of how the print comes out so that you re-insert the paper correctly, and not end up with a card, when folded, has its insides upside-down. e.g. bottom of card comes out on the right side of the printer.

ellengard -> RE: double side greeting cards using print shop 23 (3/13/2016 7:32:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toycon
I can't get the print to line up correctly.

If the print is not perfectly dead center, you will need to perform the Precision Print Alignment. (File> Printing...)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4