double sided printing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

edarley50 -> double sided printing (3/18/2016 3:48:40 PM)

I have printmaster 6.0. I'd like to print my project that is two sheets double sided, but haven't been able to find any way to set it up to print my two-sided project on one sheet. I've looked and looked. I know my printer will do double sided copies so I don't think that's the issue. Help!!

ellengard -> RE: double sided printing (3/18/2016 5:21:16 PM)

I don't have a duplex printer so I can't speak from experience. However, when I watched this video tutorial, it appeared to me that duplex printing with PrintMaster is not totally automatic. It requires a two step manual process. See the video at the 0:40 mark.
http://www.printmaster.com/video-tutorials/#Videos
Select Printing Projects.

nonnox15 -> RE: double sided printing (3/19/2016 2:47:58 PM)

I have Printmaster 18 and v6.0.
I have not tried v6, since I am not particularly fond of it, I don't use it much.
Printmaster 18 won't print double sided even though I have an Epson WF3520 that prints 2 sided projects.
The Epson works fine with other programs but not Printmaster.
If you get it figured out, let me know.

ellengard -> RE: double sided printing (3/19/2016 3:05:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nonnox15
Printmaster 18 won't print double sided even though I have an Epson WF3520 that prints 2 sided projects.

I think it all comes back to the fact that v18 is not 100% compatible with Win10. If you were running Win XP with an Epson WF3520 driver compatible with Win XP, I'm sure that would work.

You will continue to find incompatibility issues as you use v18 on Win10. There are NO fixes for that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4