Span enabled {Would like it off} (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

trnkt -> Span enabled {Would like it off} (3/20/2016 4:56:59 PM)

Hi and good evening!

I have Printmaster Platinum 6.0 and I cannot find the ques to turn off the "Span Enabled" feature. When I look online or in the help section their tutorial features are totally different from the printing features in my program...I am getting quite frustrated as the only way I can get rid of Span Enabled is to keep uninstalling and re-installing the program.

Any help to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a good night!

Trnkt

ellengard -> RE: Span enabled {Would like it off} (3/20/2016 5:44:55 PM)

This is the info from the Help menu:

If you have page spreads enabled, this allows the image to span between pages, rather than being cut when it reaches the edge of the canvas.

Page Spreads

Spreads allow you view 2 pages simultaneously, move or span objects between pages.

• To enable spreads go to the View menu > Page Spreads. (or click the Spreads icon)
  • To move an object to the adjacent page simply drag and drop it.
  • To span an object between pages right-click on the object, then choose span.

Note: Your project type needs to be a Scrapbook Project for this feature to be enabled.

So to disable - go to the View menu and click Page Spreads which should toggle it off. If your project is not a Scrapbook project, there should be no spanning ability.

ellengard -> RE: Span enabled {Would like it off} (3/20/2016 6:25:58 PM)

I liked the idea of spanning an image across two pages, so I tried to do a scrapbook project with page spreads enabled.

[8|]Hmmm... does not appear to work at all. I see a 2 page spread, all wonky looking. I followed the directions to span an object between the pages and it just cut off at the edge the same way it does without spanning.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/2B16796455144A22B5F3D04FC5686C08.jpg[/image]

JasonC -> RE: Span enabled {Would like it off} (3/21/2016 11:34:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: trnkt

Hi and good evening!

I have Printmaster Platinum 6.0 and I cannot find the ques to turn off the "Span Enabled" feature. When I look online or in the help section their tutorial features are totally different from the printing features in my program...I am getting quite frustrated as the only way I can get rid of Span Enabled is to keep uninstalling and re-installing the program.

Any help to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a good night!

Trnkt

For best results, please make sure you're also running the latest patch for Printmaster v6 :)

Click Help -> Check for Updates on the top of the screen.

ellengard -> RE: Span enabled {Would like it off} (3/21/2016 1:22:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TMLFAN4LIFE
For best results, please make sure you're also running the latest patch for Printmaster v6 :)

I am using the latest version 7.0. I am reporting this bug to you, Jason. If Page Spreads actually worked in v6.0, then this is a regression.

trnkt wanted Page Spreads OFF, so that is easily solved by what I said earlier: "So to disable - go to the View menu and click Page Spreads which should toggle it off." I got curious about Page Spreads and discovered they don't work.

JasonC -> RE: Span enabled {Would like it off} (3/21/2016 3:48:31 PM)

I'll make sure this gets filed ellen as a bug :) Thanks for the heads up/

danielusa -> RE: Span enabled {Would like it off} (3/23/2023 9:11:05 AM)

To turn off the "Span Enabled" feature in Printmaster Platinum 6.0, try the following steps:

1. Open Printmaster Platinum 6.0 and start a new project.

2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab at the top of the screen.

3. Click on "Page Setup" in the "Page Layout" section.

4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, click on the "Advanced" tab. wordle

5. Under the "Advanced" tab, you should see an option for "Span Enabled." Uncheck the box next to this option to turn off the feature.

6. Click "OK" to save the changes and exit the dialog box.

Emilyy -> RE: Span enabled {Would like it off} (7/31/2023 7:53:12 AM)

Firstly, the "Span Enabled" feature in Printmaster Platinum Geometry Dash 6.0 is related to the printing settings. It allows you to print a large project that spans multiple pages by automatically breaking it down into printable sections. To disable this feature and print your project on a single page, you need to adjust the print settings.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4