Printer settings and unable to change (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

klesmiley1 -> Printer settings and unable to change (6/5/2016 10:47:43 AM)

I am trying to print a project and am getting the message in the attached image. I cannot find a way to change the settings within Print Shop 4.0. I did go to Printers and Devices in Control Panel and made sure my printer is the default printer.

When I clicked on Print Alignment within Print Shop 4.0 it did send a test print to my printer successfully.

Ok, I clicked "click here to upload" on this post and it said "successful" and also clicked "Embed picture in post" but it does not show in preview. So I tried to upload it again and it says "you can only upload 1 file per message."

So the message is
"Error - The Print Shop 4.0 Professional"
"Settings to access printer 'Send To OneNote 2010' are not valid."

Can you advise please?

Thank you!

[image]local://upfiles/26963/988541F2B4114F7B89185869D34CA4CC.jpg[/image]

ellengard -> RE: Printer settings and unable to change (6/5/2016 5:58:50 PM)

Check for the latest driver for your printer and install that. If you have the latest, it wouldn't hurt to re-install, just in case something like Windows updates messed up the driver.

JasonC -> RE: Printer settings and unable to change (6/5/2016 9:56:32 PM)

I've seen this come up quite a few times. Unfortunately Print Shop 4.0 looks for printers that it can't access and when it's not able to it becomes a problem for the program.

A workaround is to go under Devices and Printers and remove all the printers except for the one that is installed on your system. Afterward, it should print correctly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.611328E-02