design tools and freezing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

ddibucci -> design tools and freezing (6/28/2016 1:48:45 PM)

i am in the middle of creating a photo album and printmaste v6 has frozen up on me and i cant navigate.
it started after i was in the design tools. i was making a picture a backdrop and inserting a headline. I now have no backdrop tab in my design tools, and have 2 headline tabs and its frozen. Im not sure what i did but it seems l have made an addtiional headline tool while deleting the back drop. i would appreciate any help.

ellengard -> RE: design tools and freezing (6/28/2016 6:10:10 PM)

After doing a computer shut down, does the program open properly with the tool bar corrected?

ellengard -> RE: design tools and freezing (6/28/2016 8:24:41 PM)

Turn the design tools off and on. That may reset it.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/6BED1F1AA20B4DC9A7B10ABC16B2D3ED.jpg[/image]

ddibucci -> RE: design tools and freezing (6/30/2016 10:35:37 PM)

i now have another problem. im working on a scrapbook and went to save project (export) as dante scrapbook jpg so i could send it to be printed. when saving it in microsoft under my pictures, it saved the file as a dante scrapbook pmx file rather than a folder. in printmaster i cant open the file becasue it is saved as a folder in printmaster. i somehow swithced the two. On top of that when i go into my photos i am unale to pen any of them the pcitures have a png or jpg ending.
the error essage i am geting when i go to the files in unable to lacate the objects folder you are trying to open. usually occors if project file is moved outside the project folder. move Dante Scrapbook pg 9-16 project file back into the Dante Scrpbook pg 9-16 folder and try opening project again.

i was working so fast it seems as if i switched the folders. I would appreciate any guidance.

i was trying to figure it out but im only confusing myself more. i think i also pressed to not share a roject? im totally confused.

quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard

After doing a computer shut down, does the program open properly with the tool bar corrected?

ellengard -> RE: design tools and freezing (6/30/2016 11:33:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ddibucci
... went to save project (export) as dante scrapbook jpg so i could send it to be printed. when saving it in microsoft under my pictures, it saved the file as a dante scrapbook pmx file

To create the necessary JPG files, click Share Project, then Export. Choose JPEG and select the highest quality settings i.e. largest image size and 100% quality level.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/6AF95C19FBE04B0AB1DC23F9CC2443DE.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02