Moving from PC to MAC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

chesterreed -> Moving from PC to MAC (7/12/2016 4:55:14 PM)

I am a longtime.user of Printmaster 16. I now have a MAC computer and have Printmaster 7. Very different! Notecards is not an available choice on the projects list and is not listed under greeting card options, so wondering where to find the template. I also am unable to locate a freehand crop or a fix flaw function in the editing functions. I would appreciate any help. Dianne

ellengard -> RE: Moving from PC to MAC (7/12/2016 7:37:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chesterreed
Notecards is not an available choice on the projects list and is not listed under greeting card options, so wondering where to find the template.

Yeah, no note cards. The easiest workaround is to use the quarter-fold card template. After you print it, re-insert the paper and print the same project on the back. That gives you two of the same card.

Make sure you see how the print comes out so that you know how to flip the paper. i.e. you don't want two front panels on the same card.

ellengard -> RE: Moving from PC to MAC (7/12/2016 7:49:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chesterreed
... I also am unable to locate a freehand crop or a fix flaw function in the editing functions.

Unfortunately, there is no freehand crop, only crop to a shape which you can adjust. The only flaw fixer is the red eye remover.[>:]

There are many free photo editing programs available for download. You can fix and crop using one of those, then save as a PNG with transparent background. Import your new PNG into PrintMaster to complete your card project.

Google has several photo editors that run in the Chrome browser.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.611328E-02