Printing year view January thru December (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

delrundell -> Printing year view January thru December (7/19/2016 3:01:16 PM)

I am trying to print my calendar in year view but when I do it I can't get it to print January thru December in the current year. It shows July thru Next June. When I click the left arrow it goes back an entire year.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Printing year view January thru December (7/19/2016 4:32:56 PM)

Calendar Creator is a perpetual calendar, so it will always want to start at the current date. To print the time range you want, you'll use the Print dialogue:

Click Print from the File menu, or from the toolbar icon. The print dialogue window will show, and in the lower right you'll see Time Range. Enter the start date that you want for your calendar. For example, if you want it to start with January 2017, enter 1/1/2017 in the Start Date. Leave default 1 for one year, or increase it if you want more.

Ettie -> RE: Printing year view January thru December (7/19/2016 6:42:45 PM)

quote:

I am trying to print my calendar in year view

Changing the start date in a year view is a bit different from changing the start date in a month view. Click on the link below to view the recommended procedure for changing the start date on a year view.

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=36440

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4