Creating fields for a Certificate (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

Woodlands -> Creating fields for a Certificate (7/28/2016 9:37:47 AM)

This is my first time using PrintMaster7.
I am trying to create a birth certificate template for animal breeding.
The template needs to have fields that will be populated with the variable information, ie., Name, Sex, DOB, etc.
How do I create a template that designates those fields as "variable"?
How do I add the variable information in the correct field, and can each field have different fonts, color, and type size?

ellengard -> RE: Creating fields for a Certificate (7/28/2016 12:56:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Woodlands
... a birth certificate template for animal breeding... have fields ...with the variable information, ie., Name, Sex, DOB, etc.

You can do this one of two ways. You can record all the data in one book, then the data from the book can be merged into fields on your certificate project. Essentially you are doing a "repurposed" Address Book and Mail Merge.

A simpler way (but you don't get the benefit of having an organized file of data to mail merge) is to just create your template with a separate text box for each field. Each time you want to print a certificate, you just edit the text boxes.

ellengard -> RE: Creating fields for a Certificate (7/28/2016 2:57:05 PM)

In my example of a certificate project made in Printmaster 7.0, my template has editable text boxes. Each time I need to print a new certificate, I can open my project and change the name, sex, and DOB.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/041C04FE66D74B8A80951B8454F268B9.jpg[/image]

ellengard -> RE: Creating fields for a Certificate (7/28/2016 3:24:44 PM)

If you create a Printmaster Address Book, you can use the data fields to suit your purposes. For example, I use the Address1 field for the date of birth. In my project, I insert the Address1 field where I want date of birth to print.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/D11A090F25EB4E30B0CA61A6EFA21BED.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4