printing two sided greeting cards (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

LorraineF -> printing two sided greeting cards (9/6/2016 12:10:26 PM)

Using Print Shop 23.1 -- Creating a 1/2 card fold greeting card, the second page will not print. I have used the set-up print wizard with several configurations and cannot get the back side of the card to print. I have used this program for 2-3 years with no problems, but had to reinstall the program because of a computer problem. Installation was successful and I am able to create cards with graphics, messages, etc. etc., but cannot get the second page of the card to print.

ellengard -> RE: printing two sided greeting cards (9/6/2016 1:47:45 PM)

As I don't have a duplex feature on my printer, I have always selected Outside Only (in the Print Range), printed it, then manually flipped the paper over and selected Inside Only, and completed printing my card. Try this method. Sorry, I have never been able to figure out the double-sided print wizard.

ellengard -> RE: printing two sided greeting cards (9/7/2016 3:22:38 PM)

For the benefit of others who encounter the same problem, I received an email from LorraineF saying that the above solution worked for her.[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4