elementary advantage error message (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage

myrna Hopkins -> elementary advantage error message (9/16/2016 1:56:43 PM)

HELLLLPPP!!!! i downloaded elementary advantage December 2015. Everything worked great. Came back to school from summer break. Clicked on the Elementary advantage Icon: error message came up "error with license, please contact your vendor for assistance 209.
What is going on? this software was and is legally installed and paid for. Four computers are showing this message. Thank you to who ever can resolve this message. Myrna Hopkins

JasonC -> RE: elementary advantage error message (9/16/2016 2:57:11 PM)

Unless specified in the EULA, each paid software license is valid on one computer. If you wish to use the product on multiple computers, you'll need to purchase a product key for each computer.

myrna Hopkins -> RE: elementary advantage error message (9/16/2016 3:59:32 PM)

Thanks for your reply. At the time of purchase I specifically asked this question , (does the code work for multiple computers) they said yes!, . There needs to be some sort of control as to what people answer. I paid for the code. please help me out with this problem. What should be my next step? Myrna Hopkins

myrna Hopkins -> RE: elementary advantage error message (9/23/2016 3:38:40 PM)

okay, so i bought 2 new elementary advantage software. I was able to download one ,then I had the other loading.... one of my classes came in sat at the computer then they clicked it off. I have not been able to download since. I realize after 3 attempts you loose the code. I contacted amazon and they told me that you should be able to help me re-gain that code or issue a new one.Please make this a good experience!
I look forward to your help soon!!!!!!
Myrna Hopkins

ellengard -> RE: elementary advantage error message (9/23/2016 4:41:36 PM)

This is a user-to-user support forum whereas you need to contact an employee at customer order support. I would try here:
http://support.encore.com/ordersupport/order_support_frm.aspx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4