neednew code (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage

myrna Hopkins -> neednew code (9/23/2016 4:59:47 PM)

okay, so i bought 2 new elementary advantage software. I was able to download one . the other was loading.... one of my classes came in and a student sat at the computer they clicked on it by mistake and i lost the download. I have not been able to download since. I realize after 3 attempts you loose the code. I contacted amazon and theĀ„ told me that encore should be able to reisssue a new code. please make this a good experience.
I look forward to your help soon.
Myrna Hopkins

ellengard -> RE: neednew code (9/23/2016 7:33:53 PM)

I'm trying to give you relevant info. This is not the place to get your order fixed.

These forums are for:
Learning how to use the products
Viewing and sharing user made projects
Learning tips, tricks, and shortcuts to improve your workflow.
Discuss anything else about our products with fellow community members

For Order Support (Get help placing an order or activating a product)
or Technical Support (Find solutions for errors and other program issues)
Go to http://support.encore.com/

JasonC -> RE: neednew code (9/25/2016 12:07:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: myrna Hopkins

okay, so i bought 2 new elementary advantage software. I was able to download one . the other was loading.... one of my classes came in and a student sat at the computer they clicked on it by mistake and i lost the download. I have not been able to download since. I realize after 3 attempts you loose the code. I contacted amazon and theĀ„ told me that encore should be able to reisssue a new code. please make this a good experience.
I look forward to your help soon.
Myrna Hopkins

I'm not sure if your issue applies to this, but All of your key codes are in your software library regardless of how many times you have downloaded the products

See here for more information: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_v4_sib/164-7248836-4108267?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201380250

Since Encore does not have access to Amazon orders, you would need to contact Amazon.com for assistance with this issue.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.599121E-02