Calendar Creator 2016 leaves a lot to be desired (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

Ettie -> Calendar Creator 2016 leaves a lot to be desired (10/10/2016 6:31:38 PM)

Why is there no Zoom feature or other feature which will allow me to view a Create From Scratch Landscape view Full Page? While I realize that on the left side of the Calendar Creator 2016 screen is what appears to be a full page view, that full page view does not reflect the fact that I am attempting to position a Month calendar object to fill the page. As a matter of fact, the full page view remains blank even after the Month calendar object is inserted.

Why does the Create A Basic Calendar option result in the program being stuck in Loading Categories mode? I'm guessing that might be related to the fact that 1) Calendar Creator 2016 requires internet access and 2) on my best days, my internet speed is no higher than 5.5 Mbps for download and 1.55 for Upload (today, my speed is 1.94 download and 1.00 upload).

JasonC -> RE: Calendar Creator 2016 leaves a lot to be desired (10/11/2016 12:53:10 PM)

Thank you very much for your feedback on the all new Calendar Creator. I have verified on multiple machines this behavior. Unfortunately, I'm unable to determine what's causing this. I've reported this issue to the developer so they can take a look at it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.757813E-02