Deleting Events from the list view. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

AlyceWilliams -> Deleting Events from the list view. (10/30/2016 4:40:49 PM)

How do I delete events from the list view in Calendar Creator?

JasonC -> RE: Deleting Events from the list view. (10/30/2016 9:37:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlyceWilliams

How do I delete events from the list view in Calendar Creator?

Pre-Defined event items that are built into Calendar Creator can't be removed right now. But if you put in custom items, you can easily click on that category you've created and hit the Minus button to remove it. The same goes for items that are on the list in the right pane.

[image]local://upfiles/5151/9845199DBF244DA8B32F09394F6DC87D.jpg[/image]

Ettie -> RE: Deleting Events from the list view. (10/31/2016 9:04:44 PM)

Oddly enough, when I selected the Show Events List option, then selected the News Years Eve option (which was added by importing the Pre-Defined US Holiday event list) and hit the Minus button, that event was removed from my calendar. And, I am seeing the same thing for other Pre-Defined US Holiday event list items. Since I was required to download and install a Calendar Creator update before I could use Calendar Creator today, I would have to wonder if this issue has already been addressed by the Development Team. Either that or the ability to delete Pre-Defined event items that are built into Calendar Creator is selective.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4