Daylight Savings Time patch? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

avidgamr -> Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/4/2016 11:38:15 AM)

I'm using Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe and I'm trying to figure out how to "patch" the program so that it correctly creates the daylight savings time dates on a new calendar. is there any way to fix this without changing it *every* time myself?

DEJenc3 -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/4/2016 1:36:57 PM)

There is no patch, but you'll find instructions at this link to make your own change the Repeat Rule to conform to the current Daylight Saving Time practice:

http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=20098

avidgamr -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/4/2016 1:44:57 PM)

Thank you David but I'm already aware of how to manually change each new calendar myself but was jsut wondering if it was possible to patch the program somehow so the dates are always correct. I guess not then... Thanks.

FixitMAD -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/7/2016 12:09:31 PM)

David,

Any word yet if Encore has decided to go forward with a newer version of Calendar Creator? It would be great to have this program updated and have some of these features added in the new version.

Just curious.

Thanks,

François

JasonC -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/7/2016 12:12:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FixitMAD

David,

Any word yet if Encore has decided to go forward with a newer version of Calendar Creator? It would be great to have this program updated and have some of these features added in the new version.

Just curious.

Thanks,

François

We did release a new version of Calendar Creator but it's much different in design than the traditional Calendar Creator 12.1 that everyone knows.

FixitMAD -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/7/2016 12:23:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TMLFAN4LIFE

quote:

David,

Just curious.

Thanks,

François

We did release a new version of Calendar Creator but it's much different in design than the traditional Calendar Creator 12.1 that everyone knows.

Jason,

Wow, I must have missed that since it was listed under Calendar Creator. Is there a screenshot of what the main program (interface) looks like? It is conveniently missing from the page I was looking at for CC.

Thanks,
-François

JasonC -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/7/2016 12:35:01 PM)

http://www.encore.com/p-830-calendar-creator.aspx

The 5th image shows the interface. If you're familiar with PrintMaster, this is similar.

FixitMAD -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/7/2016 12:43:13 PM)

Jason,

Thanks. I have not used PrintMaster before. Do you know if this new 2016 version has all of the features of the previous 12.1 version (like adding Moon phases and Julian dates)? Also, what version is this new Calendar program?

Thanks,

-François

JasonC -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/7/2016 12:49:19 PM)

quote:

Jason,

Thanks. I have not used PrintMaster before. Do you know if this new 2016 version has all of the features of the previous 12.1 version (like adding Moon phases and Julian dates)? Also, what version is this new Calendar program?

Thanks,

-François

Phases of the moon is included in this product. Anything else that's not in there, you can import it as a csv file. Calendar Creator 2016 will not import .BCC files.

[image]local://upfiles/5151/52C0353B5CA44B899441BF622EFD6F88.jpg[/image]

FixitMAD -> RE: Daylight Savings Time patch? (11/7/2016 1:04:39 PM)

Thanks Jason for your help.

-François

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4