Calendar project giving me "fits"! Help? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

Muphomo -> Calendar project giving me "fits"! Help? (11/10/2016 10:43:15 AM)

Working on our 2017 Family Calendar Project, using Windows 10 OS and TPS 4.0 Deluxe.

Trying to move a text box into the project, something happened - I have no idea what I did - but I was startled by a series of 21 "index card" looking graphics suddenly cascading diagonally down across the surface of the calendar page.

At the same time, a series of "beeps" began, sounding as though they were "keeping time" to a song or something. Router was blinking like crazy.

A notice appeared on these "index cards", which said:
"Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Below that heading it said: "The Print Shop 4.0 has stopped working"
"A problem caused the program to stop working."

I tried to do the same thing on two or three other months to see what happened, but with the same result. So I cannot move forward in production of the Calendar.

What does this error statement mean? And how do I correct the apparent error to enable me to continue working on my 2017 Family Calendar project so it can be completed on time ?

UPDATE: and NOW The Icon won't even open on the desktop.

JasonC -> RE: Calendar project giving me "fits"! Help? (11/10/2016 12:26:18 PM)

These issues can be resolved by updating your retail disc copy to the latest version that's available. You should see in yellow a message that says "An update is available" and then if you click that link, the update process begins.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
2.734375E-02