upper/lower case has changed toi lower/upper case. Shift key is working in reverse. Can you help me? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

Muphomo -> upper/lower case has changed toi lower/upper case. Shift key is working in reverse. Can you help me? (11/19/2016 9:10:13 PM)

Using TPS 3.5 Deluxe and suddenly the upper/lower case of letters have reversed. Capital letters become lower case and vice/versa. Help!

ellengard -> RE: upper/lower case has changed toi lower/upper case. Shift key is working in reverse. Can you help me? (11/19/2016 9:19:16 PM)

Are all your fonts affected or just the one you want to use? If just the one, perhaps it's a corrupt font.

confuzzled -> RE: upper/lower case has changed toi lower/upper case. Shift key is working in reverse. Can you help me? (11/20/2016 8:13:59 AM)

First, check the easy thing....... is caps lock on? I can't tell you how many times I've done that.
Is this also happening in programs like MS Word? (If you haven't checked, please do)

If caps lock is NOT on, there are certain key presses, combinations, and holds that can accidentally put you into this mode.

Try this:
Press and hold the Caps Lock button - the Caps Lock indicator light will start blinking rapidly. While it's blinking, and still holding the button down, press any letter key. Let go of the Caps Lock button.

Hopefully that will fix it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02