Can't print (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

Strilagutten -> Can't print (11/26/2016 6:19:21 AM)

When i try to print out my project, nothing happen? When I click on the printer, it does not appear a new window where I can select the printer. Nothing happen until some seconds, then it pops up a little message saying:
"Error-The Print Shop 4 Deluxe. Operation is done. OK "

Also when I choose preferences and the tab PRINTING, I can't click the button PORT CONFIGURED. The button isn't "activated".

ellengard -> RE: Can't print (11/26/2016 6:04:46 PM)

Download and install the latest drivers for your printer. Even if you do have the latest driver, it may have been corrupted, so reinstalling would fix that.

ellengard -> RE: Can't print (11/26/2016 6:12:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Strilagutten
When I click on the printer, it does not appear a new window where I can select the printer...Also when I choose preferences and the tab PRINTING, I can't click the button PORT CONFIGURED. The button isn't "activated".

There is a tech article that may be relevant, "When experiencing printing issues such as not seeing the default printer displayed in the printer window..."

http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/kb.aspx?kb_id=2097&product_id=3780

Strilagutten -> RE: Can't print (11/26/2016 6:18:12 PM)

I have the latest drivers and the printer works properly with all other programs, so I don't think that's the problem.

I also tried the other solution and removed both The Microsoft Print to PDF and One Note printer. Nothing changed, still not able to print.

But thanks for your help!

ellengard -> RE: Can't print (11/26/2016 8:52:04 PM)

Sorry that didn't work for you. I hope someone else reads this thread and can suggest something else. Here is a link to submit an online tech support ticket:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3780

Mention the language/ regional settings you are using, in case that has an impact.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4