Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

peggypogliano -> Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (1/5/2017 1:44:13 PM)

When trying to import the address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4, at the point where I am prompted to choose a file to import, I click on the tilde and bring up files in PrintShop 3 but do not know which file to click on. I tried AddressBook.template and nothing was imported. Please help!

ellengard -> RE: Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (1/5/2017 7:23:15 PM)

This screen snip shows you the location of the AddressBook.xml file:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Encore\ThePrintShop 3.0\AddressBook.xml

[image]local://upfiles/9017/D984D3C5DFE94F5FBC8B85E0E02A2756.jpg[/image]

peggypogliano -> RE: Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (1/6/2017 10:49:52 AM)

Thank you so much for responding to my SOS. Unfortunately I am still in a bind. No where on my computer can I find an AddressBook.xml file. I have been searching for hours, trying what little I know. I got the PrintShop 3 program disk out to see if I could find it on that. So frustrated. If I could print the address book from the 3 version, I would scrap everything and start manually over somewhere, but I don't want to lose those addresses and I don't want to write them out by hand. It seems like such a simple thing to do--finding out nothing very simple. My deepest gratitude for any help out there.

JasonC -> RE: Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (1/6/2017 12:28:50 PM)

Are you using a Mac version of the program by chance? Just throwing that idea out there.

ellengard -> RE: Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (1/6/2017 3:12:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: peggypogliano
No where on my computer can I find an AddressBook.xml file. I have been searching for hours,

It will only be in one place:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Encore\ThePrintShop 3.0\AddressBook.xml

unless, as Jason suggests, you are on a Mac, so my answer for Microsoft Windows, does not apply to you. I don't have a Mac, but I think Jason does.

StephenWheaton -> RE: Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (6/27/2023 7:57:19 AM)

Great option

StephenWheaton -> RE: Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (7/6/2023 8:46:17 AM)

This kind of information was useful to me. Though lately I've been looking for another book to complete assignments. I've never been good at this, and it's incredibly hard for me. Therefore, I like to look for nursing essay writing services. I can study well and perform well on my. Even if they include difficult professions requiring in-depth knowledge of medical topics.

shara123 -> RE: Importing address book from PrintShop 3 to PrintShop 4 (4/11/2024 3:56:46 AM)

Heardle makes guessing songs fun and exciting! Challenge yourself and your friends to see who can guess the most titles!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4