Weekly Calendars (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

lcarter -> Weekly Calendars (1/27/2017 10:53:50 AM)

Is there a way to create a weekly calendar that does not show hourly blocks of time?

DEJenc3 -> RE: Weekly Calendars (1/31/2017 10:35:54 PM)

I experimented, but didn't find a way to do what you'd like. The closest I could find was to create a Week object, and set the time range to 1 hour (I used 12pm to 1pm). This still leaves 3 bands: one blank (I don't know why), and 12pm and 1pm time slots. I did not see a way to suppress or change the properties of the grid lines, which might have made them disappear for the purpose of printing. I couldn't find options for the kinds of customized layouts that you may have used in Calendar Creator 12.1.

I don't want to say that what you want is not possibly, but only that I'm not familiar enough with the program to offer better suggestions.

lcarter -> RE: Weekly Calendars (2/1/2017 7:33:10 AM)

Thanks for trying!

JasonC -> RE: Weekly Calendars (2/1/2017 1:10:13 PM)

I'm not sure what you're looking for as this seems confusing. Could you possibly upload a screen example to the forums to show what you are looking for? You may be able to configure the hourly events to a plain white background so the events are blended out and don't show on the final printout.

ellengard -> RE: Weekly Calendars (2/1/2017 4:06:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lcarter
Is there a way to create a weekly calendar that does not show hourly blocks of time?

Would covering up these blocks with a white rectangle do the trick? I think you can group these rectangles into a single object to use again and again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4