phonics 2A exit to Phonics 1A (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage

myrna Hopkins -> phonics 2A exit to Phonics 1A (1/30/2017 1:07:17 PM)

Hello, if this is not the forum to find out how i can change it from phonics 2A back to 1A please advice how or where i need to go to find the and answer please!!!
need help!!!
Myrna Hopkins

ellengard -> RE: phonics 2A exit to Phonics 1A (1/30/2017 9:14:56 PM)

Hi, myrna,

If your question is about the Elementary Advantage program, then yes, you are in the correct forum. However, these are user-to-user forums so an answer is dependent on whether another user such as yourself, comes onto this forum to see your question, and happens to know the answer.

I don't have this program, but I have an idea. If the program doesn't let a student go backwards, perhaps you could sign in as a new student to get to phonics 1A?

myrna Hopkins -> RE: phonics 2A exit to Phonics 1A (1/31/2017 12:22:33 PM)

hello, Thank you for this suggestion but as soon as i click on phonics it goes straight to 2A phonics even before put in a name. Help!!!! the phonics to go back to 1A. Any other suggestions????? Anyone please!!!!
Myra Hopkins

myrna Hopkins -> RE: phonics 2A exit to Phonics 1A (2/28/2017 1:04:26 PM)

Please, someone must know how to get back to phonics 1A. Phonics 2A is too advanced for Kinder. HELP!!!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4