Unable to print (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

lparks -> Unable to print (1/31/2017 5:24:23 PM)

Hi,
I'm new to this. I created a postcard using Print Shop Pro 4 and saved the file as both a jpeg and pdf. I cued the card to my HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M477fnw. Nothing printed. I tried again while watching the printer properties. The file does run through the cue and disappears instantly from the jobs page. I've turned off, rebooted both my laptop and the printer as well as disconnected the power plug on both. No luck.

I'm able to cue and successfully print the same postcard to my black and white Brother HL-2275DW Printer. Any suggestions on what is going on?

Thank you!

ellengard -> RE: Unable to print (1/31/2017 9:26:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lparks
... and saved the file as both a jpeg and pdf. I cued the card to my HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M477fnw. Nothing printed. I tried again while watching the printer properties. The file does run through the cue and disappears instantly from the jobs page. I've turned off, rebooted both my laptop and the printer as well as disconnected the power plug on both. No luck.

I'm able to cue and successfully print the same postcard to my black and white Brother HL-2275DW Printer. Any suggestions on what is going on?

Try printing the jpeg from MS Photo Viewer. I assume you tried to print the pdf from Adobe Reader? If none of this works, then could be your HP is not compatible with your computer's operating system.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4