elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage

myrna Hopkins -> elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level (2/6/2017 2:40:48 PM)

Help, I have had a few suggestions regarding elementary advantage. my question/problem is that i need to be be able to go back to phonics 1A . I can't get out of 2A. . As soon as i click on Phonics it goes directly into 2A. it doesn't even allow me to login in with a diff name..... please keep the suggestions coming or tel if you have had this problem. This is a school so i need to be able to restart !!!! Myrna Hopkins

JasonC -> RE: elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level (2/7/2017 11:01:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: myrna Hopkins

Help, I have had a few suggestions regarding elementary advantage. my question/problem is that i need to be be able to go back to phonics 1A . I can't get out of 2A. . As soon as i click on Phonics it goes directly into 2A. it doesn't even allow me to login in with a diff name..... please keep the suggestions coming or tel if you have had this problem. This is a school so i need to be able to restart !!!! Myrna Hopkins

I do not have any experience with the program so I'm of little help I'm afraid. Try looking through the threads on the forums to see if there is a similar workaround.

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tt.asp?forumid=66&tmode=1&smode=1&p=1

Maybe older versions have the same interface? It's all I can suggest at this point, I'm sorry [:(]

ellengard -> RE: elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level (2/7/2017 1:57:56 PM)

Uninstall the program. Reinstall. It would be starting all over though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.464844E-02