Retrieving my PrintMaster Platinum 18.1 projects (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import

Gordie J -> Retrieving my PrintMaster Platinum 18.1 projects (2/6/2017 7:41:53 PM)

I was given a new PC and I want to move the program and several old projects from my old PC to the new.

ellengard -> RE: Retrieving my PrintMaster Platinum 18.1 projects (2/6/2017 10:15:00 PM)

Is your new PC Win 10? If so, I would definitely want to keep the old computer around to run the 18.1 program. 18.1 is not supported on Win 10, but you can try running it anyway. It's not 100% compatible, but it may serve your purpose.

Is your program on a DVD? Does your new PC have a DVD drive?

JasonC -> RE: Retrieving my PrintMaster Platinum 18.1 projects (2/7/2017 10:58:20 AM)

Great starting advice from Ellengard!

In general, you will need the original installation media in order to install the program and a DVD drive. If you don't have either, you will need to purchase a program compatible to Windows 10. You can try to run the program but we can't guarantee the success of running it due to various factors.

Print Shop 23.1 has been known to run on Windows 10 which we still have. You could open your old files with that since Print Master 18.1 seems to have a similar interface.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
3.076172E-02