layers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

lillyloo -> layers (3/10/2017 5:08:47 AM)

I have 3 layers on a black (shape) background. Two are text boxes, one is an image.
I've tried to "arrange" by bringing all to the front. The text boxes do NOT show up.
How do I make all these layers visible so I can print this?

JasonC -> RE: layers (3/10/2017 11:03:03 AM)

What happens when you render your project as a JPG and a PDF? If it looks okay on both of those renderings, but not on a physical piece of paper, then your printer drivers may be out of date.

Just to get something out of the way, did you purchase this product from us as a download or did you buy the disc in the store? If you bought it in a store such as Staples, Office Max, etc you will need to update the product for a better experience.

lillyloo -> RE: layers (3/10/2017 11:08:53 AM)

quote:

I have 3 layers on a black (shape) background. Two are text boxes, one is an image.
I've tried to "arrange" by bringing all to the front. The text boxes do NOT show up.
How do I make all these layers visible so I can print this?

The reply didn't answer the question (see above). And even if I save it as a JPG it still shows only the image, not the two text boxes (which I know are there). Where do I go from here?

JasonC -> RE: layers (3/10/2017 11:21:40 AM)

Could you send me your project file? I will send you an email in a moment through the forums email system requesting your project file.

I'll see if I can figure out what's going on with your project.

ellengard -> RE: layers (3/10/2017 4:19:24 PM)

You have to arrange the text boxes to the front or arrange the images to the back. In this program, you cannot flatten the layers.

ellengard -> RE: layers (3/10/2017 7:09:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lillyloo
...even if I save it as a JPG it still shows only the image, not the two text boxes (which I know are there).

You have the image on the top layer, so your text boxes are covered up. Click the image, then arrange it to the back.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4