Using Test Box in Printshop 4 Deluxe (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

ricksally3@gmail.com -> Using Test Box in Printshop 4 Deluxe (3/28/2017 6:59:58 PM)

when using the text box the typing stays to the far left. What am I doing wrong? I absolutely hate that we cannot call for technical support. All I need is a simple answer.

ellengard -> RE: Using Test Box in Printshop 4 Deluxe (3/28/2017 7:38:08 PM)

Are you using left justification, but you want right or center justification? If so, click on one of the text justification choices. There is also a margin padding option, if you want more space between the text and its bounding box.

ellengard -> RE: Using Test Box in Printshop 4 Deluxe (3/28/2017 9:12:46 PM)

http://printshop.com/user-guide/40/designing-and-modifying-a-project/working-with-text/paragraph-tools.aspx

The link above (from the user manual) describes the text paragraph tools.

JasonC -> RE: Using Test Box in Printshop 4 Deluxe (3/29/2017 1:18:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ricksally3@gmail.com

when using the text box the typing stays to the far left. What am I doing wrong? I absolutely hate that we cannot call for technical support. All I need is a simple answer.

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with The Print Shop 4.0

The question you are asking is a functionality question and we don't assist with these questions over the phone. The forums are a great resource for these questions. You can also submit a question online now to our support site which these will get answered.

Ellengard has provided excellent advice on these features but if you have anymore questions, please feel free to post to the forums again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4