trying to print freezes Printshop on mac (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015)

zam1290 -> trying to print freezes Printshop on mac (5/2/2017 1:25:17 PM)

New OS Sierra 10.12.4 freezes Printshop when I try to print project Printshop Encore for Mac. I then have to force quit the program to continue. The program (Version 1.0.2.234) is working perfectly.

ellengard -> RE: trying to print freezes Printshop on mac (5/2/2017 2:46:15 PM)

Does it freeze when you try to print from Print Shop every time, for every project? See if you can print a project that is just one simple clipart. If it prints OK, then I suspect your other project may be too large (many high resolution images) and complex (many edits and special effects) for your printer driver. When that is the case, saving a JPG version of your project, then printing the JPG, is a work-around solution.

Or your printer driver just needs an update and/or reinstall.

JasonC -> RE: trying to print freezes Printshop on mac (5/3/2017 12:19:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zam1290

New OS Sierra 10.12.4 freezes Printshop when I try to print project Printshop Encore for Mac. I then have to force quit the program to continue. The program (Version 1.0.2.234) is working perfectly.

I'm not aware of anything outstanding happening with Mac OS Sierra but I will let our developers know that there may be a possible issue with printing and Mac OS Sierra. More info to follow as I get it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4