Calendars missing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

TVMangum69 -> Calendars missing (6/28/2017 3:04:08 PM)

I tried to create a monthly calendar in version 1.0.2.493 using the "Create a Basic Calendar" option. I select the Month Calendar 3 Portrait and click the create button and it appears to create the calendars. When I click on the actual calendar page to edit all I get is a white screen and nothing else. I've attached a screen shot so everyone can see what I am seeing. I have even opened some of my other projects and they are now doing the same thing.

Is this a problem with a file being corrupted? I have looked at all of the setting and everything looks okay. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the software? Any suggestions?

JasonC -> RE: Calendars missing (6/28/2017 9:56:24 PM)

You may need to uninstall and reinstall the software. I'm not sure the specifics of why it happens but it's happened to another person I've worked with.

TVMangum69 -> RE: Calendars missing (6/29/2017 9:01:33 PM)

I did an uninstall and reinstall and updated Java and it is still doing the same thing. I might try again and reboot between the uninstall and the reinstall.

JasonC -> RE: Calendars missing (6/30/2017 9:07:17 AM)

I had a discussion with our developers yesterday and revisited this issue. There are certain folders that need to be checked when you uninstall the program to see if they are left over. Have we been in contact through email before? I apologize if we have but are not able to find your email.

I'll send you an email through the forums to get more information about this. Because of the complexity of this issue I need to create a ticket in our support system to help you.

TVMangum69 -> RE: Calendars missing (9/18/2017 3:20:20 PM)

Am I ever going to get a reply or a fix to this issue? I have done the e-mail through the forums, etc., and still do not have a solution. I either need this program to work or fix the original Calendar Creator program to not have to work with Admin rights.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4