printing envelopes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

jackwhit -> printing envelopes (7/2/2017 6:49:11 PM)

I have a new copy of Printmaster Platinum, using Windows 10. Trying to address a card envelope (A7) 5 x 7. All data enters properly (including photo) but when viewing "print preview" return address does not show and will not print. On line help suggested I move the return address farther "down" on the envelope but it will not print unless I move it down to very near the recipient address. All suggestions appreciated.

JasonC -> RE: printing envelopes (7/3/2017 10:52:46 AM)

Hello,

Are you attempting to design an envelope using a blank template, or use one from our project? Could you possibly attach a preview on what you see to a response on the forums?

JasonC -> RE: printing envelopes (7/3/2017 10:23:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackwhit

I have a new copy of Printmaster Platinum, using Windows 10. Trying to address a card envelope (A7) 5 x 7. All data enters properly (including photo) but when viewing "print preview" return address does not show and will not print. On line help suggested I move the return address farther "down" on the envelope but it will not print unless I move it down to very near the recipient address. All suggestions appreciated.

I want to mirror ellengards advice here: http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=51983

Sometimes your printer won't have the right settings and you'll have to adjust them in the printer software in order to get the right print out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4