Label template and printing help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

kjgrwv1 -> Label template and printing help (8/16/2017 4:39:56 PM)

I am trying to make a Avery 8168 shipping label.. 3.5X5 2 across and 2 down on 8.5X11 sheet I think I have the individual label set up correctly but when I view the project it shows 3 labels across ? Help please I am new to this and need detailed directions THX

kjgrwv1 -> RE: Label template and printing help (8/16/2017 6:28:51 PM)

p.s. I saw in PrintMaster6 forum that this is a glitch on labels larger than 4".... To me it seems to be a programming error due to the fact that if I change my label size and scrunch it to 3.5 X 4 inches there IS an option to print in a 3.5 X 5" size label but then my label will not print to the edges of the label????

ALSO is there a way to save a printing set up because changing to margins every time is a PITA.??

There has to be work-arounds for these things. Broderbund or whoever makes these programs are really making points with me .... NOT!!

ellengard -> RE: Label template and printing help (8/16/2017 6:48:25 PM)

Yeah, I came across that bug when I replied to that post:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=47227

Apparently it has not been fixed, so the workaround of using a 8.5x11 sheet or using the Avery site, are two options.

kjgrwv1 -> RE: Label template and printing help (8/16/2017 7:01:02 PM)

how does the 8x11 sheet work wont your labels be that size?

ellengard -> RE: Label template and printing help (8/16/2017 11:17:54 PM)

Instead of doing a LABEL project, you do a SIGN project. Add grid lines to show the label boundaries. Design your label within one of these cells. Select, group, copy, paste into each cell until you have your four labels.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4