PintMaster V8 for MAC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

navycwo4 -> PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 9:50:53 PM)

I am a long time user of PrintMaster. I currently use PM Platinum 18. I finally got PM V8 for MAC. Quite a bit of difference, especially the address book. The address book is what has kept me from upgrading as I love it in PM Platinum 18! So, I took the leap. the address book in PM V8 is good but I am having a major problem and have not figured out if it is possible to do. I want to print just one mailing address but I don't want to have to print it on a whole sheet (30 labels)! I cannot find a way to pick a starting label on the sheet to print one label. In PM Platinum 18 it was soooo easy to do. Just went to print menu selected 1 label instead of 30 and then selected the starting point on the sheet. Can I do that and if not then this wonderful feature needs to be added. I can't believe that nobody has had this problem unless it's there and I just cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

JasonC -> RE: PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 10:07:31 PM)

I wish PM 8 had a starting point but unfortunately it does not [:(]

You can pick your position by adding a text box over the area where you want your one label to print, and then File > Print at Home. It will only print on that one label. Before you do this, change the background to white. Click on the Background bar and then click Color.

JasonC -> RE: PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 10:10:09 PM)

More instructions can be found here: http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=50779

navycwo4 -> RE: PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 10:12:33 PM)

OK, I'll check that out but I created a label and put address fields in it. So, when I go to Print, it just goes to the print menu and I don't have a choice to pick a label on a sheet in the print menu.

JasonC -> RE: PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 10:17:38 PM)

Are you using an Avery sheet or a pre-made label?

navycwo4 -> RE: PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 10:21:20 PM)

I created a pre-made label. I want to pick one or several address from the address book and print just those addresses.

JasonC -> RE: PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 10:24:55 PM)

Okay this is going to sound a little tedious and weird, but if you go to Edit > Convert to Full Avery Sheet, you can actually select the label areas you don't want to appear. Just hold down the left mouse button and drag to a group of labels you don't want to appear on part of the sheet.

Press the Delete button and they don't appear as part of the full sheet.

Then, for the labels you do want in that corner for that design, do the mail merge for the remaining designs on the sheet.

navycwo4 -> RE: PintMaster V8 for MAC (9/1/2017 10:28:15 PM)

Ok, I'll try that but you are right, that is very awkward. What about the old way where we could just click on Print and a menu came up and asked how many , which would be 1, and then on which starting label and click print and then it would either print 1 or however many addresses were selected?? that seems so simple but maybe not using a MAC but I find that hard to believe.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4