creating a greeting card (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

lcalderone -> creating a greeting card (10/24/2017 6:26:45 PM)

Is there no sentiments options? I am used to being able to pick the kind of card I want (birthday) and then go to text and pick a sentiment for that type.??? I don't like this new upgrade!!!!!! I like the one I used before this so called upgrade.[>:]

ellengard -> RE: creating a greeting card (10/24/2017 9:49:03 PM)

There hasn't been a sentiments library since PrintMaster was redeveloped back in 2011. Myself, I've usually found more choice doing a Google search for say, "birthday sentiments Mother".

JasonC -> RE: creating a greeting card (10/24/2017 11:20:50 PM)

Almost all the ready made templates have replaceable sentiments as they are most likely clip art instead of text. It can begin with a template but you can be more customizable if you do a from scratch project and choose your own clipart to overlay on your project.

See this image I've attached for an example of birthday search in clipart, there are over 500 of them so plenty to choose from if you narrow your keywords as ellengard suggested [:)]

[image]local://upfiles/5151/79A2E69412AB4EA5BE0203030A6A96EC.png[/image]

JasonC -> RE: creating a greeting card (10/24/2017 11:55:00 PM)

Even the backgrounds bar in PrintMaster can tile beautifully pre-designed backgrounds suitable for birthdays :) '

Just click the backgrounds bar and click add for a predesigned list of backgrounds or add your own from your computer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4