Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

professortim -> Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 7:13:43 PM)

After using CC since it first came out, I have just upgraded from version 8 to version Deluxe 12.1. The splash page on the Broderbund website for CC Deluxe V12.1 says that I can import the events from previous versions of calendar creator. I go to the event page and click on import as instructed, but only .txt, .ics, and .cvs files are listed as being able to be imported, no old .cce or .bcc option. Also, when I click on Help - About Calendar Creator, it says that I have version 1.0.2.493. That doesn't sound like 12.1 to me.

professortim -> RE: Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 7:18:12 PM)

I found a way - export the .bcc event list as a .csv.

ellengard -> RE: Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 9:01:34 PM)

You definitely have the StoryRock version, not 12.1.

ellengard -> RE: Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 9:08:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: professortim
... The splash page on the Broderbund website for CC Deluxe V12.1 says that I can import the events from previous versions of calendar creator.

I am posting on the same day as you, but I can't find any mention of v12.1. They must have very recently dropped this product from the site? Maybe you can ask customer service to still give it to you.

JasonC -> RE: Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 9:40:42 PM)

Our support articles are still online for the product: http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/product_detail.aspx?product_id=2685

However, we don't sell it anymore nor do I think we have it available for purchase "Off the grid"

Beyond that, Amazon and eBay are great places to find vintage titles. Looks like we offer email support still for 12.1 though.

professortim -> RE: Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 10:08:50 PM)

What is the story rock version? It was downloaded from Broderbund

professortim -> RE: Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 10:11:28 PM)

Jason,
What do you mean by WE? This is still on the Broderbund website for sale.

JasonC -> RE: Importing events from CC* (.bbc files) (11/18/2017 10:25:22 PM)

Here is the version referred to as the Story Rock edition: http://www.encore.com/p-830-calendar-creator.aspx

In regards to the other one, v12.1, we don't sell that anymore unfortunately.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02