how to email a calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Puffin2014 -> how to email a calendar (11/26/2017 8:43:04 PM)

I purchased Calendar Creator 12 last year and somehow was able to email the calendars to people, and now I don't remember how I did it. I found these notes I had saved - I tried this but it didn't work.
To send a calendar as a PDF file via email:

1. With your completed calendar view open, choose Send Calendar Via Email from the File menu, then select PDF File (.pdf).

The Send a PDF dialog displays.

1. Set your calendar Start Date, Periods, and Resolution, then click OK.

A File Information dialog displays with the File Size and Transfer Time.

1. Click the OK button.
2. Type the name of the recipient in the email browser’s To field, then click the Send button in the email program

I found an option in the file menu of being able to save as a .jpg file and thought I could do that and then send the .jpg as an email attachment but that didn't seem to work either.

ellengard -> RE: how to email a calendar (11/26/2017 11:18:13 PM)

What always works for me is to create the PDF or the JPG and save the file to my desktop. Then I open my email program and attach that file.

To email from within a program, you need to "associate" that program with your email client. I don't know how to do that. It's too techy for me.

To create my PDF, I use the Print command and select one of my PDF printers.

JasonC -> RE: how to email a calendar (11/27/2017 7:09:26 AM)

If the original poster has Windows 10, it's as easy as typing in Default App in the search box. on Windows 10 and clicking on the right option.

[image]local://upfiles/5151/1877CA6BDC5E4665A87BB8F386E8C3B9.png[/image]

Puffin2014 -> RE: how to email a calendar (11/27/2017 8:18:54 AM)

Thank you for your help. I thought I had saved the calendar to my desktop and attached it as a pdf but had forgotten that I needed to set the print properties to Microsoft Print to PDF, and then to change the type of file to "all files" and give it a pdf extension.

ellengard -> RE: how to email a calendar (11/27/2017 2:22:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TMLFAN4LIFE
... it's as easy as typing in Default App in the search box. on Windows 10 and clicking on the right option.

Hi, Jason,

Can you show via screen captures how to associate Calendar Creator 12.1 with gmail? i.e. gmail opens when you click File> Send... when you are in CC12.1.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4