How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Strombus -> How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 11:37:14 AM)

I live in Europe, we start the week with Monday. I used to use Calendar Creator 10 where it was very easy to change the calendar view and start the week with Monday. With the new Calendar Creator I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do it, but couldn't. I am very frustrated. Please, help me urgently, because I will not be able to finish my calendar projects on time if I cannot even start them. My family loves them and expects them for Christmas.

Also, a less important topic: How do I change the language (the name of the weeks, months)?

FixitMAD -> RE: How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 11:52:38 AM)

You did not state which version you are using. These instructions talk about CC 9 and above:

Changing Week Start Day
The following instructions explain how to change the week start day on a calendar.
In order to change the start day of a week:
1. Open the calendar to be changed.
2. Right-click within a day cell that does not contain events.
3. Select Properties from the menu displayed.
4. Click the Miscellaneous tab on the Layout Object Properties dialog box.
5. Locate and change the Week Start Day field. (Location is near the bottom of the Layout Object Properties dialog
box.)
6. Click OK to return to the calendar view

JasonC -> RE: How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 12:41:38 PM)

Weekly Calendars are possible, but you need to start a blank project first.

Once you've created a blank project, click the button to the right of the Check Mark which is your Add Calendar Object button and choose a weekly object.

[image]local://upfiles/5151/AF482FB0E1C941B19EE1B04A686B537C.jpg[/image]

JasonC -> RE: How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 12:44:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Strombus

I live in Europe, we start the week with Monday. I used to use Calendar Creator 10 where it was very easy to change the calendar view and start the week with Monday. With the new Calendar Creator I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do it, but couldn't. I am very frustrated. Please, help me urgently, because I will not be able to finish my calendar projects on time if I cannot even start them. My family loves them and expects them for Christmas.

Also, a less important topic: How do I change the language (the name of the weeks, months)?

One thing to remember, it's not possible to start the week on any given day, Sunday is always by default in the program. And months always start out on the first so it's not possible to have a 30 day calendar start out in the middle of the month and go onto the next.

Strombus -> RE: How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 2:55:47 PM)

Thank you for trying to help.
I have The All New Calendar Creator.
I feel like a complete idiot - while I had no such problems with the old version (the 10) for the many years I used it.
At this point I can open the calendar I want to change (Basic Calendar, Month Calendar 2 Landscape), but I cannot even right-click within a day cell that does not contain events, as you suggested. If I right click, I get the window that allows me to move the whole page, edit its size, alignment and order. It seems I am doing everything wrong. :-(

Strombus -> RE: How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 2:57:34 PM)

Thanks, but I don't intend to make a weekly calendar. I need a monthly where the weeks start with Monday - as they do in most part of the world. Creators of CC 10 knew that and it was a very easy to find and change property of the calendar. If what you say is true, that it cannot be changed than I can throw out this all new software and go back to my ancient one.

JasonC -> RE: How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 3:09:54 PM)

I was able to find it! For some reason they really hid it well.

Double click on the month and year, and then click on the Misc tab

Change start day to Monday and here is it:

[image]local://upfiles/5151/CB44A7D318784EA9921327DB35F892C2.jpg[/image]

Strombus -> RE: How do I Make Monday the First Day of the Week (12/7/2017 3:26:08 PM)

Oh, thank you! I found it! It worked!
I hope I will not have this many problems with all the other things I want to do, and learn the logic of the developers soon. I am really grateful for the time you put in it to help me.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.464844E-02