Landscape View & Printing Multiple Labels on 1 page (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

TampaHolisticHealth -> Landscape View & Printing Multiple Labels on 1 page (2/7/2018 5:45:46 AM)

I'm trying to put my label in landscape mode (it automatically went to portrait). When I went to Staples, they advised in order to print, it must be in landscape (the guy there had limited info on how to do that - I'll go during the day where they tend to be more knowledgeable). Also, how do you have them print 10 labels on 1 page (the size of the labels are 4 x 2). The first lady I dealt with was able to do it. I thought if I can explain to them, that they'll be able to do it. It will also help me if I choose to print the labels for myself in the future.

Could you please advise how I can fix this (I'm sure it's an easy fix).

Thanks for your help! Have a great day!

JasonC -> RE: Landscape View & Printing Multiple Labels on 1 page (2/7/2018 7:49:44 AM)

Were you originally in that mode and needed to change it back?

Use the Project Tab to change it back:

[image]local://upfiles/5151/274F49E9879F4AD6AB070446FA2E4F12.jpg[/image]

JasonC -> RE: Landscape View & Printing Multiple Labels on 1 page (2/7/2018 7:51:16 AM)

If you tried this and it still did the other way around, did you ensure that you had the right settings when you went to print?

If it's in the correct mode but still insists on printing some other way, try reversing it to see if it fixes the issue.

Also, does the JPG or PNG output appear in the same way? If they appear correct then it's something with your printer.

[image]local://upfiles/5151/7211435A7B4B465C8C36DC50FCF1C6A0.jpg[/image]

ellengard -> RE: Landscape View & Printing Multiple Labels on 1 page (2/7/2018 11:26:35 AM)

Your printer setting for the paper must be PORTRAIT orientation because the actual sheet is being printed on as portrait, not landscape (sideways).

You should be doing a Label Sheet project. You will need to create a new custom label stock as I don't see 4x2 labels in the list of templates.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4