Labels don't print properly (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

Carolee -> Labels don't print properly (2/13/2018 8:59:13 PM)

I am utterly frustrated. The previous version of Print Shop that I used did this perfectly and this one just won't. I have created a template for labels with two columns of labels in 5 rows. The labels are 2 inches x 4 inches, and the template shows them as that size. However, when I go to print them, the print area is slightly less than 2 inches high. As a result, the images "creep" up the page so that the bottom label only has about 2/3 of the image on it and the other third is on the label above it.

How do I fix this?

Carolee

ellengard -> RE: Labels don't print properly (2/14/2018 12:43:22 AM)

What did you type for the Distance between rows and the top position? If they are off by even a little, this will affect the height of your lables.

Carolee -> RE: Labels don't print properly (2/14/2018 1:03:34 AM)

I measured and entered exactly what I have. The margin at the top is .5 inches, and there is no space between the rows.

I went back and looked at some of the old labels from the previous version, and they are perfect. I used the same file this evening to see if it was something about my formatting, and the old ones that I created on the previous version do not print correctly on this version.

For right now, I have a workaround, but it's a pain in the neck. I print the first row, peel them off, and then cut off the top of the sheet so I have a half-inch margin again. Then I print the next row and do the same thing again.

JasonC -> RE: Labels don't print properly (2/15/2018 12:25:21 PM)

Test reply. I am checking to see if an error happens as a result of replying to this post.

This is only a test posting

JasonC -> RE: Labels don't print properly (2/15/2018 12:27:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Carolee

I measured and entered exactly what I have. The margin at the top is .5 inches, and there is no space between the rows.

I went back and looked at some of the old labels from the previous version, and they are perfect. I used the same file this evening to see if it was something about my formatting, and the old ones that I created on the previous version do not print correctly on this version.

For right now, I have a workaround, but it's a pain in the neck. I print the first row, peel them off, and then cut off the top of the sheet so I have a half-inch margin again. Then I print the next row and do the same thing again.

If there is a newer Win 10 printer driver for your model of printer, install it. That should solve the problem. (assuming your OS is Win 10)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4