Tired of running in circles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

sharyl -> Tired of running in circles (2/16/2018 12:07:41 PM)

I have a never used set of cds for PrintMaster Gold 8.0. I can't find this product even listed on this site. I just want to know if in will work under Windows 10 and VISTA.

ellengard -> RE: Tired of running in circles (2/16/2018 12:41:47 PM)

It's not listed because it is VERY old - discontinued perhaps a decade ago. That old PrintMaster program that required a set of CD's will not work on Win 10. That program was made for Win 98. Probably will work on Win XP, not sure it would on Win Vista.

Check the box. It will tell you the minimum system requirements.

JasonC -> RE: Tired of running in circles (2/17/2018 9:10:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharyl

I have a never used set of cds for PrintMaster Gold 8.0. I can't find this product even listed on this site. I just want to know if in will work under Windows 10 and VISTA.

We have not tested these older products on Windows 10 because they are not supported. If you would like to try an older version on your computer, it is very essential that you set a system restore point on your computer before trying anything as outdated software can cause lots of problems on Windows 10.

Here is a Microsoft article which explains how to do this. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027538/windows-create-a-system-restore-point

If you find that the program makes your computer act weird you can use the steps in the above link to restore your computer to normal.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
2.734375E-02