Deleting an Event (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

Cwarren625 -> Deleting an Event (2/19/2018 3:12:57 PM)

I can't seem to delete an event from a calendar I have created. This sounds very basic and simple; not sure what I am missing.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Deleting an Event (2/19/2018 4:01:19 PM)

If you're in the Calendar view, right-click the event and choose Delete.

If you're in the Event List, right-click the event and choose Remove.

If you have multiple events to delete, use the Event List view.

Cwarren625 -> RE: Deleting an Event (2/19/2018 4:48:03 PM)

Hi. And thank you.
I tried that and the entire got deleted - not just the one event. Where should the cursor be when I right click ?

I really appreciate your help.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Deleting an Event (2/19/2018 5:39:50 PM)

The cursor should be right on/over the event.

Let's clarify first: what version of Calendar Creator are you using? If you are using the newest (2016) version, it will probably respond very differently. If that's the case, we'll move the question to the forum that provides support for that program.

Cwarren625 -> RE: Deleting an Event (2/19/2018 6:39:36 PM)

Yes. It is the most current version of Calendar Creator. How will I find the other Forum??
Thanks.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Deleting an Event (2/19/2018 7:08:54 PM)

The thread has been moved. You'll find the new forum here:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tt.asp?forumid=345

The message you receive in email should have the link to take you directly to the thread.

JasonC -> RE: Deleting an Event (2/20/2018 9:29:17 AM)

Any event you don't want will need to be deleted from the event viewer. The button for this is directly to the left of the check mark.

Unfortunately, the side effect to this is that you will need to re-enter it again should you want it. There is a way to create a single group for a name, that way you can turn it on and off as you please if you double click on the month and year, then click on the Misc tab to choose what groups of events displays and what does not.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4