Moving from month to month (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

E Jeanne L -> Moving from month to month (3/4/2018 1:39:15 PM)

Is there an easy way to go from March to April, for example? Or from August to the preceding July? In the old version of Calendar Creator, there were right and left arrows that made this so easy.

JasonC -> RE: Moving from month to month (3/5/2018 8:18:25 AM)

There is no way to move month to month unless you double click on the month and year for that calendar. You can create advance events anytime but need to use the dialog box that pops up after you double click on the month and year to change the dates.

E Jeanne L -> Sorry! (3/5/2018 12:22:18 PM)

I'm really sorry to hear that there is not an easy way to move from month to month, as there was in earlier versions of Calendar Creator. It appears that the authors of this software included many ways to create a new look for a calendar, but no easy way to USE the calendar once it has been created. I'm sorry I bought this program.

JasonC -> RE: Sorry! (3/5/2018 1:05:38 PM)

Understood. I think it would be a nice feature too in order to be able to change months on the fly without having to go through a few extra steps. I'll file a suggestion for you in the mean time. If you have any further questions about the software, please let us know.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4