Instructions for Calendar Creator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

E Jeanne L -> Instructions for Calendar Creator (3/7/2018 1:43:50 PM)

I recently bought the latest version of Calendar Creator. (It just says "Calendar Creator"---no version number or date.) I think it would help tremendously if your instruction "manual" included help in how to USE the calendar once the calendar has been created. It took me a long time to figure out how to move from one month to a different month. It took me even longer to figure out how to enter the TIME of an event. Just a suggestion.

ellengard -> RE: Instructions for Calendar Creator (3/7/2018 2:51:51 PM)

Is there a user manual in the Help command?

This new CC is powered by StoryRock which also powers the latest PrintMaster. It is my experience that everything I knew about how to use the old PrintMaster worked against me. I had to learn PrintMaster as the totally new program that it is, with no preconceptions. It was easier to learn via the new user manual than to figure things out based on my previous bias of how things were done in the old program.

It's different when we're *updating* to the next version, where the coding of the program is basically the same. However, in this situation, the program was written from the ground up, so it isn't an update so much as a new program to replace an old program that can no longer be made compatible with the current and constantly updating Win 10 operating system.

JasonC -> RE: Instructions for Calendar Creator (3/8/2018 9:49:38 AM)

Great suggestion on the user manual. I will be sure to submit that suggestion.

jeremiah112 -> RE: Instructions for Calendar Creator (7/5/2022 6:34:33 AM)

This is one of my favorite experiences.
slope game

danielusa -> RE: Instructions for Calendar Creator (5/18/2023 3:15:16 AM)

The latest version of Calendar Creator provides users with more interesting and convenient features. This helps them feel new wordle and more interesting.

thomasfrank -> RE: Instructions for Calendar Creator (6/14/2023 6:45:26 AM)

Absolutely, providing detailed guidance on navigating between months and entering event times would greatly enhance the user experience, making the fnf software more intuitive and user-friendly.

Emilyy -> RE: Instructions for Calendar Creator (6/19/2023 4:53:58 AM)

Most calendar software provides different ways to navigate between months or dates. bloxd io Look for navigation buttons or options within the interface, such as arrows, drop-down menus, or a date picker. These features should allow you to move to different months or select specific dates.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4