Event and continuous calendars for future years (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

gypsybird -> Event and continuous calendars for future years (5/14/2018 6:30:01 PM)

I have used calendar creator for 22 years. Since getting a new computer I downloaded just the software Calendar Creator instead of print shop. I was not able to pull past calendars into this software. I decided to start from scratch. I have not been able to add an event that will repeat for years to come. I double click the date, input the necessary data, name add function (birthday) then advance repeat and start with birthdate 1962 and ask for it to repeat until 2025. It will not do it?? It will not show on the calendar. It will be in the event list. If the event date is in 2000's then it will add the person. Also I would like to pull an active calendar that show this month on and where I can click the forward button to see the next month. Also tried to pull the holidays and the Labor Day was for 2017??? The old software worked so much better than this. HELP ME

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.464844E-02