How to generate an actual calendar! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

SGAK -> How to generate an actual calendar! (6/1/2018 2:47:09 PM)

Just changed from CC12 to the most recent version, and, so far, am not impressed.
First issue:
When I attempt to create a calendar from scratch, and pick a template, (I'm using a portrait-style monthly calendar), the pages generated are over a year old. I can update the first page to the date of the first month I need (not always January), and none of the subsequent pages update to reflect this change.
Do I have to manually enter the month and year for every single month in a monthly calendar?
Second issue:
When I attempt to "import predefined" events, in order to populate the calendar, and choose "US Holidays," only holidays from the prior two years (2016 and 2017) show up. There does not appear to be (that I have found) a way to define the date range for the calendar itself - only changing elements within each calendar page or within each newly-created (but not imported) events.
What's the secret?
Third issue:
In CC12, I could copy and paste an event (that had a particular set of formatting associated with that type of user-defined event), then copy to a new date, and change the details, as needed, whilst retaining the formatting. This saved a lot of time. The new version does not appear to support that function. When I try to copy something (right-click> Edit> Copy, then right-click> Edit> Copy to a new location), the entire calendar page is copied and pasted, instead of the single element I was attempting to select and copy. Is it possible to copy and paste (or otherwise easily replicate the formatting of) existing events?

FixitMAD -> RE: How to generate an actual calendar! (6/1/2018 3:07:25 PM)

Hello,

You sent this message to the older version of CC instead of the Updated 2016 version located here: http://forums.encoreusa.com/tt.asp?forumid=345

You might get a better answer via that forum for the new version of CC.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.953125E-02