reuse the same document each month with few changes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

Milonga -> reuse the same document each month with few changes (6/23/2018 3:56:52 PM)

I send out the same calendar each month with minor changes, but I don't know how to make the changes on the old one without redoing a new document. I hope this is clear enough I don't know how to explain it. I just want to reuse the same calendar each month but with up to date monthly changes. I hope someone can tell me how to do that.

ellengard -> RE: reuse the same document each month with few changes (6/23/2018 8:05:12 PM)

If I understand you correctly, you want to keep all your previous calendar formatting (colors, font size, etc.) and just advance to the next month. To do this, open your previous calendar project, click inside the calendar to activate it, then click the drop-down arrow and choose the new month.

JasonC -> RE: reuse the same document each month with few changes (6/25/2018 9:56:26 AM)

There is a minor glitch in the way the calendar settings appear, at least on two of my machines. It would appear the settings dialog box is hidden off the screen. You can see it on the far right.

You'll just have to drag it back to a location you can see the settings on and then work on your calendar attributes from there. It is something that has existed since v6 but no one knows why it's like that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4